I grew up sprinkling clothes with one of these. I found the old sprinkler top at a yard sale and attached it to a NEHI Orange bottle.
Batch two. Oh My!Dyeing fabric is extremely labor intensive. Once the cloth been washed three times it must be ironed. I'd meant to get these out of the dryer while still damp, but didn't. Now the task of sprinkling must be added. It takes a long time to sprinkle this much fabric!
I still have one of the old sprinkler bottles like we used when I was growing up. I also have a wringer washing machine and a mangle (which I'd be using if there weren't so many things piled in front of it.) I wish one of us four girls had kept Mother's, as it was in mint condition. Oh, the things we let slip out of our lives.
I still have one of the old sprinkler bottles like we used when I was growing up. I also have a wringer washing machine and a mangle (which I'd be using if there weren't so many things piled in front of it.) I wish one of us four girls had kept Mother's, as it was in mint condition. Oh, the things we let slip out of our lives.
