My stall (booth) is all set up for Barnful of Quilts tomorrow. The event, at Fox Family Farm, Sims Road, Waxhaw NC, is a wonderfully fun day. Quilts, quilts, quilts everywhere as well as pottery, hand-dyed yarns, African beads, and a bake sale! Hours are 10-5. The day is a fundraiser for Fox Family Farm owner Valerie Fox's church, Waxhaw Presbyterian. Admission is $5.00 unless you're over 80 or younger than 18. Then you get in free.
Waxhaw itself is a tiny gem - packed with antique shops, great restaurants (Rippington's is our favorite), a fabulous quilt shop - The Quilting Nook, and a bead shop - The Bead Merchants. All are on the main drag which runs parallel to the railroad tracks.
If you're in or near Charlotte, I hope you'll stop in. Mine is the first booth as you enter the show. I'll have several quilts on display as well as patterns, notecards, postcards and hand-dyed fabrics available for purchase.
Waxhaw itself is a tiny gem - packed with antique shops, great restaurants (Rippington's is our favorite), a fabulous quilt shop - The Quilting Nook, and a bead shop - The Bead Merchants. All are on the main drag which runs parallel to the railroad tracks.
If you're in or near Charlotte, I hope you'll stop in. Mine is the first booth as you enter the show. I'll have several quilts on display as well as patterns, notecards, postcards and hand-dyed fabrics available for purchase.
http://foxfamilyfarm.com
