The hollow-core 30" x 80" Luan door will be shortened by a foot or so. A horizontal bulletin board is planned for the wall.I began the day with a bone density scan and was told "You have good bones." I'm blessed to have strong Irish and German genes.
When I got home I got to work on sprucing up some furniture. Using a small foam roller and fresh white paint, I was able to knock out the little chest of drawers in no time. It looked so nice I decided to paint the old cupboard and book shelves in the hall. The day turned warm allowing me to get outside and spray a second coat of red paint on my Windsor chair.
My brother-in-law will come over tomorrow to cut a foot or so off the luan door I bought at Lowe's. It will be placed on top of the three ClosetMaid basket units and serve as a cutting table. I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Once I'd finished my painting, I had some fun placing a few sewing baskets and collectibles on top of the book shelves. They've been tucked away for far too long.

