At day's end, students had a nice collection of unique pieces. We used not only commercial rubber stamps, but found objects, kitchen tools and stamps made from cut foamies and the insides of light bulb boxes.
Below are just a couple of photos from the day. Click on images for a closer view.
Linda's pastel painted fabrics were then stamped with dragonflies (one of her favorite images), hearts and words of kindness. 
A beige linen-like fabric Mary Jo said she never liked was transformed with a wash of red paint before being stamped with delicate flower outlines and circles. Plans for a surface-designed jacket are underway.
Connie had already packed her wonderful fabrics away, but stayedto help gather my quilts together.
The workshop was held in the huge classroom at Randy's Quilt Shop. We all practiced a little retail therapy. And every time I stepped into the shop, I ran into another person I knew. Fun! Quilters share a common bond and are friends forever.


