"Bee in the Mountains" - the North Carolina Quilt Symposium 2007 was fabulous! Hosted by the energetic and talented members of the Western North Carolina Quilters' Guild, the four-day gathering went off without a hitch. Teacher co-chairs Sarah Wallace and Peggy McCaffrey, along with Peggy's sister Patricia, did an awesome job taking extra special care of us on the faculty.
My personal assistant Honeybee, Dee Dalton, was incredible! She got me and my humongous amount of STUFF settled in, then managed to change into a beautiful dress and help me sell my patterns and hand-dyes at the opening teacher reception that evening. AND, she checked with me several times each day to see if she could help further. Thank you, Dee!
To everyone in the host guild, I send a great big THANK YOU!
I really lucked out on having the very best students in my classes. Thanks for making my job such a joy. You guys rule! Pictures of your projects are posted below. More complete IDs from the Confetti class will be added as soon as I unpack and find my student lists! Love ya!
Remember to click on photos for a larger view.