Quilts for Sale

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wacky Nines Saturday Class

Class Picture

Students in my Wacky Nines class last Saturday were so much fun.  I've reposted our class picture as I unfortunately did not get photos of everyone's blocks.  All were dynamite!  Thanks, everyone.  It was a joy having you in class. 

Below are the few shots I did manage to capture:   


Pam Perdue's colorful blocks coordinated well
with her sweater and cutting mat! 

      
Pam's work.

Christina Thomas
Some of her blocks give the illusion of long hallways.
I loved Christina's use of the black and white fabric. 
Betty Tyree used solids and large scale prints,
giving her blocks a sense of movement.  

See - it IS possible to finish nine blocks in one session.
Aren't these fun?
 
Betty Elkins' expression says it all!

No comments: