Quilts for Sale

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gimme Shelter - My Friday Class at BRQF


The views were awesome from the Blue Ridge Quilt Festival venue.
Check the huge windows!

Friday I taught "Gimme Shelter."  I'm always amazed at how much of each student's personality ends up in their work.  Each one was different from all the rest.  Each one was wonderful.  I was so lucky to be surrounded by talent and fun each day. 

Here is some of their work:

"I'm the Man"
by Elaine Myers

Here are four more from her.

Fun and quirky, Elaine is a professional longarm quilter.
Contact:  quirkyquilter@pemtel.net  540.626.6767

"Sugar Shack"
by Linda B. Smith
Note the cookies and candies. 
Linda is a gifted artist. http://www.lindasartstudio.com/
Susan Donkers 
Her cute blocks went so well with her outfit!

Check back tomorrow for more photos from "Gimme Shelter." 

No comments: