Quilts for Sale

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Help......Somebody?

OK, so I know blogger has added a PAGE feature.  I know because it says so when I try to edit my blog.  I've also seen pages across the top of Melody Johnson's fabulous site. http://www.fibermania.blogspot.com/

I fooled around for quite some time today trying to figure out how to get a PAGE to appear under the header but before the blog posts.  The word Home is already there, although I do not remember taking that action myself.  When clicked, the word Home just leads to the home page of my blog.  Very frustrating.

I want to add pages for classes/workshops, art for sale, etc.  If anyone knows the magic of making this happen, please let me know.

Gracias muchly.

6 comments:

imquilternity said...

Under the "Posting" tab in Blogger and to the right of "Edit Posts" is a tab called "Edit Pages." You need to go there to create your new pages. If you need more help, just email me.

paula, the quilter said...

All kinds of help come up when you google "add a page to blogger". It really is quite easy, I know you can do it.

Exuberant Color said...

When you go to Edit Posts, Edit Pages should be a tab there. when you click on it, New Page is an option. You have to have the new version of Editor to see this.

I have created new pages too and mine are on my right side bar at the top instead of across the top of the blog. You can have it either way.

Ellen Guerrant said...

AHA! Thanks, everyone. I guess I just wasn't paying attention, as I had not seen the "Edit Pages" tab. I'll try to get some added soon. Thanks again.

Suzie said...

Mom-E, I will help you with your pages after market is over if you still need it. You should really convert to Wordpress anyway, much easier to use. luv -Suz

Ellen Guerrant said...

Thanks, Suzie. We can talk about it when you're down here.