Quilts for Sale

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Small Part of My Collections




I'll be  giving my lecture, Journey of a Quiltmaker, April 7 for the Charlotte Quilters' Guild.  This has given me the perfect opportunity to convert my presentations from 35 mm slides to power point.  I decided to use photos of some of my vintage sewing items to perk up my chapter title pages.  These were shot by my DH in today's perfect outdoor light.

The photos are clickable but high resolution.  I'll resize them tomorrow.

Photo credit:  Bill Guerrant 

4 comments:

Diane said...

Hi,
I love, love ,love your photos;I just wish I could attend the lecture!
Break a Leg!
Diane

Matt Guerrant said...

Cool stuff! I like the processed cheese box that declares it is not less than 24% butterfat.

Ellen Guerrant said...

Thanks, Diane. This is my favorite lecture to do. Wish you were closer.

Ellen Guerrant said...

Mateo - Back in the day, the more butterfat, the better. And the best piecrust was made from home rendered LARD!