Quilts for Sale

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quilting and Needleart Show Coming Up

I'll be vending for the first time at the upcoming Quilting and Needleart Show Friday, Jan. 29 and Saturday, January 30 from 9-5. Sponsored by The Quilters' Gallery, the show will be held at the Civic Center in Statesville NC (north of Charlotte on I-77). Thirty-eight different vendors all in one place!  What a great way to give a boost to your creativity during these cold days.

My readers will have a sneak peak of my wares, including vintage textiles and linens, over the next few days.  For further information and directions, go to:

http://www.quiltersgallery.net/qneae2009.htm


 
I'll have one-of-a-kind quilted notebooks -

 
in an array of colors and styles.

This next one would be great for a dog lover!


From my extensive vintage fabric, trim and button collection I've been making pin-cushions, also one-of-a-kind.  Here's a preview:



This is one of my favorites:


1 comment:

Patty Cramer said...

Hey Ellen,

I just LOVE your wool. You should do wonderful at the show. I just love the colors!!!! It's so shabby sheek!!

I'm sorry I missed the xrated message - I always enjoy a good laugh. Coward for not leaving their name!!

Good luck on the endeavor. I'm off to make pillowcases for foster children and quilts and pillows for heart patients and neonatal babies.

Have a wonderful MLK holiday. Hope Willie is doing all right. Does he have a small bell to ring when he needs attention?