Quilts for Sale

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OUCH!



I'm SO glad I don't have bunions.  This one is a monster. 

 



Can't be too careful.  The surgeon personally marked and initialed the correct foot.


 My DH had his second bunion surgery today.  Pretty amazing.  No pain, even with two pins in his toe and a bone chip removed.  He's snuggled in on the livingroom sofa  for the night.  Not sure when he can tackle stairs. 

All three of my sisters have/had terrible bunions as did our Mother.  Fortunately, I did not inherit them.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love that with all our fancy technology, sometimes we're stuck with handwritten notes in ink!

Ellen Guerrant said...

Joanna - Always the best. I still keep all my business records the old fashioned way. They are handwritten on ledger paper and scribbled in notebooks.