Quilts for Sale

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Happened?

Hello again, dear readers. As Thanksgiving nears, I know you're all probably deep into preparations.

I've been absent for a while, catching up with things here. Today I decided my blog banner needed a new look. I'm having a brain fan, and can't determine what size photo I should upload. Guidelines are nowhere. After trying six different images which did not fill the template, I ended up with what you see. It is obviously too large and has thrown the blog layout all off. What happened? I'm off all caffeine - and it shows! I'll have to try again later.

2 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

I just went into settings and checked the size of mine. It is 300 x 52 pixels. I don't know if that helps.

I like the new banner.

Ellen Guerrant said...

Thanks, Wanda. I never thought to check settings!
Hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
Ellen.