Quilts for Sale

Monday, September 14, 2009

What I've Been Up To


Hello, dear readers. This is the longest I've ever gone without posting. Things have been so crazy around here I've had to make a "Martha" calendar. You know, like the one Martha Stewart has in every magazine where she lists everything she has to do - every day - day by day. Mine runs through September 30. Of the six things planned for today, I did two. But then I added two and thought of another, so I won't be too hard on myself.

The important stuff, cardiac rehab and combining two safety deposit box contents from two banks into one, were taken care of first. My new dyes and 50 yards of PFD are still untouched.

I've been spending way too much time on the computer, so my hands are not happy. I rewrote a pattern so it will print more efficiently (less paper), designed a new pattern, wrote a guest blog (details later), ran off lots of copies and.........TaDa! I now have my own line of quilt photo note cards, created at the suggestion of a friend. Thanks, Ann.

Of the seven cards shown above, the center one in the top row is a detail shot and was done through a photo service. The others show full quilts and were printed locally.

The quilts I chose for my cards are, left to right beginning with the top row, Toast with Jam, Moody Blues (detail), His Eye is on the Sparrow, Moody Blues, Hold on My Heart.....Throw Me a Lifeline, Hurricane Warning, and We Fix Broken Hearts.

I'll have a stall at Barnful of Quilts Oct. 10 and wanted inexpensive items to sell. The notecards seemed like just the thing.

For details on Barnful of Quilts, go to: www.foxfamilyfarm.com and then click on Barnful. I'll have more information on it tomorrow.



No comments: