Quilts for Sale

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Greensboro

My sister Patty and our son Matthew hadn't seen each other in five years! We remedied that while she was here. Our visit included lunch at a favorite restaurant, Thai Bangkok, and ice cream at Yum Yum in the heart of the UNC-Greensboro campus.

My son Matthew and his Aunt Patty get acquainted once more.


Suzie's brother Rob helped 'til the kids' garden plot. They worked in an entire compost pile to enrich the soil. They can't wait to have 'mater sammiches this summer.
Rob, Suzie, Matthew, Patty and Rob's dog Luna take a break from putting in their garden.


The neighbor's adorable puppy has almost figured out how to reach Luna for playtime. Just a little more digging and..................


While in Greensboro we squeezed in a visit to my friend Randy's shop - one of the best in the southeast. www.randysquiltshop.com


Here I am with long-time friend Randy Silvers, owner of Randy's Quilt Shop. His store is amazing, with everything a quilter or fiber artist might need. My sister was thrilled to find Aurefil thread there.

1 comment:

Patty Cramer said...

Lord, I should have colored my hair - BEFORE the trip!!

It looks pretty awesomenow - but I'm home.

It was great to see Matthew and Suzie and Rob!! I think the doggies will be buddies before long sharing yards.

Take care - be well!!