Quilts for Sale

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hidden Treasures

Today's thrifted treasures!

I'd planned a trip to Lowe's this afternoon, but instead found myself at my favorite thrift store. I need dresses or at least dressier clothes. Now that thrifting is all the rage, nothing was to be found. I then checked the fabric and sewing notions area and could not believe my eyes! There I spied two Bernina feet (the 1/4" foot and a gathering foot) AND a walking foot in their original packaging. I excitedly shot to the appliance section looking for the sewing machine, but alas, it was not to be found. In all my years of thrifting, I've never found anything Bernina, ever! Both feet work with my 1530 and were not ones I had. I did have the walking foot so plan to put this one on ebay.

3 comments:

Patty Cramer said...

Better save that walking foot - never know when yours might breakdown!! Great Find Sister of Mine!! We'll have to take a day and go thrifting!! Should be fun!!
Can't wait to see you!!

West Center Neighbors for Preservation said...

You lucky dog! How much did you get them for?

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Sorry... that West Center Neighbors for Preservation was actually me! Forgot to sign in.