Quilts for Sale

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where in the World?

Recent visitor maps from my stat counter.

I have a stat counter on my blog which tracks the number of "hits" and from whence they came. As one who predates the peppermint twist, I'm always amazed at this type of technology. Readers from these countries have visited Occasional Threads recently: US, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Argentina, Hong Kong, Turkey, Spain, South Africa, Canada, Israel, Australia, Norway, the Netherlands, Latvia, Germany, Belgium, Kenya, New Zealand, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Italy, China, India, Indonesia and Brazil. Hello, World!

2 comments:

Ani said...

Well that is so neat! I didn't know there was such a thing, thanks for sharing! Best, Ani (member of Quilter's By the Sea guild, Wilmington, NC - I took a class from you many moons ago, love your style)

MyNorth said...

Hello Ellen from the Great White North. Here's a map of my little corner of paradise.
http://www.bedandbreakfastmuskoka.ca/Maps/index.html
Keep up your wonderful blog it's so inspiring. Oh, and keep up the good health too!