Quilts for Sale

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Featured Artist

Heartstrings


8th Annual Barnful of Quilts

A Celebration of Quilting and Fiber Arts

Featured Artist:

ELLEN GUERRANT

Saturday, October 11, 10-5
at Fox Farms
Sims Road, Waxhaw NC
$5 donation to benefit
Missions and Outreach for
Waxhaw Presbyterian Church
(free admission over 60 - under 18)


I'm excited to tell you I will be the featured contemporary artist at this year's Barnful of Quilts celebration. The show is Saturday, October 11, 10-5 at Fox Family Farms south of Charlotte NC in Waxhaw. Held in a huge beautiful barn, the event is the brainchild of quilt artist Valerie Fox as a fundraiser for her church. I'll post more information as show time nears.

Click on this link http://www.foxfamilyfarm.com/ and click on Barnful of Quilts Gallery to see pictures from previous years. Directions to the farm are below.

1 comment:

Exuberant Color said...

I have been to Waxhaw. My daughter took me there on one of my trips to visit her. She picked up a brochure about a show there and I remember Valerie's name. congratulations on being the featured artist.