Quilts for Sale

Friday, August 1, 2008

Subversion Anyone?

Whew! That was a close one. While several of my family/friends think I'm an extreme left-wing activist (only most of the time), I thought for a moment yesterday that Rupert Murdoch had taken over the blogosphere. My blog (and apparently thousands of others) were charged with being spam blogs and were locked. Blogger wrote that, after an investigation, they hoped my blog would be unlocked within TWENTY DAYS!!!! Are they kidding me?!?!? Twenty days is a lifetime in blog land. I did check with members of Quiltart, an internet group, and received lots of responses from those who were likewise hit. Seems the groups most largely targeted were artists and politicos. Oh...........now I know what happened. I used the words Andy Warhol and Velvet Underground in yesterday's post. Oh my. How scary is that?

No comments: