Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Light at the End of the Tunnel Continued
I finished the last of the 44 blocks last night. Yes!!! Most of today was spent working on the border layout. I soon decided this was not the day to be in the studio trying to create. My mojo just wasn't working. What began as a fun auditioning process of additional border fabrics soon became an exercise in frustration. The solution should have been obvious from the beginning: I need more fabric. So it's off to Mary Jo's in the morning to find a substitute for the originally chosen polka dot, since I ran out of it. It's amazing how much better I felt once I decided I didn't have to continue struggling with something which just wasn't working.