Quilts for Sale

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moo Cards - They're Udderly Delightful!

Twenty-five images of my quilts were chosen for my Moo cards.
Click on image for a closer view.

Photo Credit: Bill Guerrant

It arrived today from London - my little box of Moo cards ordered just last week! I'd been wanting to get these little cuties for over a year. Seeing the ones my friend, superstar Susan Brubaker Knapp had gotten finally spurred me on. (Make sure to read Susan's wonderful blog entry about Quilt Market in Portland. Click on her link in my sidebar.)

Ordering is very easy, especially if you have images stored in your computer. I realized after working for about 30 minutes that cropping is an automatic step in the Moo process. Knowing this will make it even easier next time.

Included with my cards were three give-aways, advertising cards with info re Moo on the back. The cards read: "Hi - can you just blog this for me?" "Wow, that shirt looks great on you!" and my favorite - "Ooh, nice hair."

The cards are half the size of a regular business card cut in half horizontally. You can have as many as 100 different images on your cards for $19.99 plus shipping. After seeing Susan's post, I also bought the Moo card holder. My total cost: $24.98.

I have six lines of text on the back of each card: name, contact info, blog and web addys, etc. My Moo cards are going to be so much fun to give out. I couldn't be more pleased.

If you'd like have a really mooooving experience, go to: www.moo.com


2 comments:

Regina said...

Your gorgeous quilting makes amazing moo cards!! They are all so beautifully vibrant!

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Oh, glad you had a good moo card experience. They look gorgeous! Susan