Quilts for Sale

Friday, November 9, 2007

Letting Go


Some of my stash of Somerset Studio magazines I'm selling on eBay.

I have a very hard time throwing things away. It requires a lack of sentimentality and a ruthless conviction I do not have. It literally hurts my heart to get rid of something which still has a use and a purpose. And I'll do almost anything to keep from adding more stuff to the landfill.

I am a collector and a hoarder. I also buy and sell vintage items, meaning I have accumulated quite an inventory over the years. And then there's the quilting/art side of my life. What to do........what to do!

My concentration has turned to the many books and magazines in my stash. Most are being donated, but several are being listed on Amazon and eBay. It's such a good feeling to offer these things to others while also getting a few dollars towards my studio revamp fund!

No comments: