Quilts for Sale

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chapel Hill



Above, my hostess Cissa brews espresso for breakfast.

I arrived home safely from Chapel Hill, in spite of all the extreme speed demons on the interstate. Following my lecture on my favorite quilt pattern, the Log Cabin, I was given a place to lay my head for the night. What wonderful, welcoming hosts Cissa and Wagner were! I felt as if I was in a sumptious hotel with my private bed and bath. Thank you both!

This morning I was treated to a delicious breakfast of bagels from Panera Bread, complete with cream cheese, fresh fruit, orange juice and espresso! Cissa brewed it on the spot in a good-looking Braun Tassimo machine. As we chatted and ate, we enjoyed watching a hummingbird at the feeder just outside on the deck.

No comments: